The Name Your Own Price Gamer Bundle Lets You Pay What You Like For 6 Great Titles [Deals]
Wouldn’t the world be a nicer place if you could just walk into a store and set the prices yourself? Well with the Name Your Own Price Indie Gamer Bundle, you can do exactly that! Featuring six awesome indie titles for Mac and PC, this bundle literally lets you set the price you pay. But the more you spend, the more you give to charity.
If you bought all six titles in the Indie Gamer Bundle separately, it would cost you $62. But you don’t need to pay half that — you don’t even need to pay 10% of that to get every single one of them. If you choose to, you can pay just a penny, thanks to Cult of Android Deals.
The bundle includes Blades of Time, SpaceChem, Cubemen, iBomber Defense, Aztaka, and The Journey Down: Chapter 1. You get three of those titles — iBomber Defense, Aztaka, and The Journey Down — no matter how much you pay. But if you pay more than the average price, you’ll get all six titles.
Here’s what you can expect from each of them:
Blades of Time
- Ayumi, the gorgeous gun and sword-wielding treasure hunter, sets out on a journey to an ancient island in search of new adventures. While rich in bounty, the island is also filled with the magic of Chaos, being at the same time home to blood thirsty monsters. With a host of colorful characters, EYE-POPPING visual appeal, tons of treasure and a huge variety of combat skills to master, Blades of Time will bring just as much FUN and satisfaction both to gamers that are new to the action adventure genre and to experienced players.
- Take on the role of a Reactor Engineer working for SpaceChem, the leading chemical synthesizer for frontier colonies. Construct elaborate factories to transform raw materials into valuable chemical products and try to master the challenges all at the same time! Streamline your designs to meet production quotas and survive encounters with the sinister threats that plague SpaceChem. GOOD WARNING: This is an obscenely addictive, design-based puzzle game about building machines and fighting monsters in the name of science!
- Cubemen is a fast paced, action packed, original 3D Tower Defense game that mixes TD and RTS in the most exciting way possible! Get ready for some crazy Cubemen action because endless battling into the wee hours of the morning await.
- iBomber Defense combines classic tower defense gameplay with the intense action and strategy of the original iBomber games. You’re on a mission to keep enemies at bay all over the world using a variety of weapons and tactic’s, from rattling machine guns, explosive cannons and awesome anti-aircraft artillery. Choose from Quick play and Campaign modes and battle across North Africa, Europe and Russia as both the Allied and Axis forces. Position your defenses and prepare for attack.
- In this gorgeous hand-painted world you’ll play Huitzilo, heir of the Sun God, able to wield both spear and spell to restore prosperity to the Aztec Empire.
The Journey Down: Chapter 1
- In a shady corner of Kingsport Bay, at the outskirts of St Armando, Bwana and his trusted sidekick Kito struggle to make ends meet at their run-down gas station. Little do you know that you’re about to be thrown into a spine-tingling adventure that will take you far from home and right into a twisted plot of danger. The Journey Down is a classic point-and-click saga with a black African twist. Get ready to embark on an epic journey of laughs and brainteasing adventure!
They’re all full games — there are no demos here — and you can download them via Steam or using DRM-free links. Not only do you reward some of the finest indie developers for their efforts when you buy this bundle, but you also do some good.
10% of your purchase will go to one of three charities, including Child’s Play, WWF, and the Creative Commons — and it’s up to you which one your money goes.
Get the Indie Gamer Bundle now by visiting the Cult of Android Deals website, or by hitting the button below. But don’t wait too long; the deal’s only valid for a limited time!