Hot Online Banking Service Simple Releases Official Android App
There’s a new bank and finance service that’s been gaining a lot of traction lately, and it’s called Simple. As an online-only alternative to traditional banking, Simple may seem risky to some, but the company has been wooing users with a gorgeous iPhone and web experience. Simple also costs nothing; you just need to apply for the beta or get invited by someone who already has an account.
After launching a very well done iPhone app, Simple has released its official Android client today in Google Play.
Replace your bank with everything you need to organize your spending and save more.
• See your transactions appear in seconds on your Android phone.
• Know instantly how much you can afford with Safe-to-Spend™
• Budget painlessly and in an instant using Spend from Goal.
• See each transaction in detail- spending category, map location, and more.
• Customizable memos to help your track and organize your spending data.
• Find nearby ATMs from the Allpoint™ network– over 50,000 strong.
I’ve been using Simple on the iPhone for the past couple weeks, and I can attest to the app’s ease of use and the company’s excellent customer service. The Android version looks equally great with some aesthetic changes that mesh with the Android experience. If you have been approved to bank with Simple, you can download the Android app now for free and sign in. More info is available on the Simple website.
- SourceGoogle Play