SEGA Brings More Sonic To Android With Latest Vertical Adventure Title Sonic Jump
SEGA loves themselves some Sonic — and they’re hoping you do too. The hedgehog that never sees his shadow (or if he does, isn’t afraid of it) is back in the Play store! This time around, Sonic is doing battle with Dr. Eggman in a more vertical environment.
This not-so-cleverly named title, is a vertically challenging adventure featuring Sonic and friends leaping through familiar and new worlds. Tilt and tap your way through fixed Story levels and Arcade infinite modes featuring:
- MULTIPLE CHARACTERS – Play as your favourite characters including Sonic, Tails & Knuckles, each with their own unique abilities.
- AMAZING WORLDS – Jump across the legendary Green Hill Zone or take to new worlds including Mountain & Jungle Zones.
- STORY MODE – Leap through 48 different levels on a quest to stop the evil Dr. Eggman.
- ARCADE MODE – Jump until you drop in the infinite Arcade Mode, where where it ends depends on how long you can jump for.
- BOSS BATTLES – Fight in epic boss battles between Sonic and his arch-rival Dr. Eggman!
- CHALLENGE FRIENDS – Compete against friends to see who can jump highest in Arcade Mode or set epic scores in leaderboards.
- UNLOCK MORE – Collect rings as you play the game, or purchase them in store, to unlock characters, power ups and more.
If you’d like to give Sonic Jump a try, you can pick it up in the Play store for $1.99. SEGA also promises more characters and new worlds to hit in future updates at no additional cost, so at least there’s going to be some replay value in this one.
- Google Play StoreSonic Jump