In case you forgot, today is the day the HTC One X+ and One VX are slated to land on AT&T. While we’re not yet seeing the One VX, the One X+ is live and ready to be purchased.
The HTC One X+ is an updated version of the One X and as you can imagine, features a few plus-sized specs along with some originals:
- A 4.7-inch 720 x 1280 Super IPS LCD2 display
- The first 1.7GHz quad-core Tegra 3 processor with LTE
- A 2100mAh battery
- 64GB of internal storage
- 1GB of RAM
- Internal speaker with built-in amplifier
- 8.0MP rear camera with BSI sensor, f/2.0 lens and HTC ImageSense
- 1.6MP front-facing camera with HTC ImageSense
- Wifi, Bluetooth and NFC support
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS with HTC Sense 4+
The HTC One X+ will run you $199.99 with a two-year contract or $549.99 off contract. As for the One VX, it’s the budget-friendly member of the family and should be available at some point today.
If you’re looking to pick up the One X+, simply follow the link below.Related