In case you haven’t been counting down the days to Verizageddon, it’s almost upon us. Tomorrow, Verizon will be lighting up and expanding its 4G LTE network in a ridiculous number of markets. Verizon undeniably has the largest 4G LTE coverage in the U.S. and it’ll be years before its competitors catch up.
Come this time tomorrow, those living in the areas below will be zipping around in the fast lane — just don’t forget to bring your charger:
- Florence, Ala.
- Harrison, Ark.
- Yuba City/Marysville, Calif.
- Panama City, Fla.
- Carrolton, Gainesville and Newnan, Ga.
- Lihue, Hawaii (launched June 11)
- Blackfoot, Idaho
- Decatur/Effingham, Kankakee/Bradley-Bourbonnais and La Salle/Peru/Ottawa, Ill.
- Columbus and Michigan City/La Porte, Ind.
- Greater Portland, Maine
- Greenville/Greenwood, Jackson and Tunica, Miss.
- Houghton and Traverse City, Mich.
- Jefferson City, Lake of the Ozarks and West Plains, Mo.
- Binghamton, Elmira/Corning/Hornell and Oneonta, N.Y.
- Burlington, Hickory/Lenoir, Jacksonville and New Bern, N.C.
- Bedford and Sharon/Farrell/Hermitage, Pa.
- Anderson, Florence and Greenwood, S.C.
- Lufkin/Nacogdoches, Midland, San Angelo and Waco, Texas
- Danville, Va.
- Ashland, Ky./Huntington, W.Va. and Logan, W.Va.
- Fond du Lac, Janesville/Beloit and Sheboygan, Wis.
- Gillette, Wyo.
- Denver and Fort Collins/Loveland, Colo.
- Wilmington, Del.
- Daytona Beach, Gainesville and West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Hilo, Hawaii
- Boise/Nampa, Idaho
- Chicagoland, Ill.
- Lafayette, Ind.
- Hammond, La.
- Hagerstown, Md.
- Springfield, Mo.
- Glens Falls and New York, N.Y.
- Charlotte/Gastonia and Greenville/Washington, N.C.
- Philadelphia, Pa./Indiana, Pa./Chambersburg, Pa.
- Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Norfolk/Virginia Beach, Va.
- Seattle, Wash.
- Appleton/Oshkosh, Wis.
Whew! Enjoy the new speeds!Related