MADFINGER Games Introduces DEAD TRIGGER: A Zombie Killing Training Course For When You Visit Miami
Those MADFINGER guys are at it again! After their blockbuster third person shooter SHADOWGUN essentially became the poster child for console quality gaming on mobile, they’ve gone ahead and teased us with their next project: DEAD TRIGGER. MADFINGER has worked hard at optimizing their games to showcase the graphical prowess of NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 quad-core mobile processor as well as supporting iOS’s new iPad, and DEAD TRIGGER is no different. Featuring:
- Stunning graphics with advanced lighting and post-process effects
- Full 3D characters and environments with an unprecedented level of detail
- High quality 3D audio and a lively music soundtrack
- Character animations recorded using high-end motion capture
- Intuitive controls
- Spectacular ragdoll effects
DEAD TRIGGER drops you smack dab in the middle of the Zombie Apocolypse (and no, the game doesn’t begin in Miami) thanks to a deadly virus released by the corrupt elite. Headshot your way through the city in this action packed FPS featuring:
Enjoy the zombie slaughter in many different ways: blast ‘em out of existence with lethal weapons, blow them up with powerful explosives or chop off their limbs and let them die slowly
- Shoot away their heads, chop off their limbs… kill them with creativity
- Evolving zombie AI will keep you entertained
- Follow the story or enjoy unlimited random missions
Load your gun and save the Earth!
- Equip yourself with splendid high-poly realistic weapons
- Utilise powerful gadgets including a laser amputator, blade chopper, baits, mines, grenades, radar and more
New online service from MADFINGER Games
- Receive free updates with new missions, weapons, gadgets, characters and more
- Don’t keep it to yourself: collect Achievements and show off on the Leaderboards!
- Watch how your country is performing, compare it with others and unite together to clean the world!
- Share your progress with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
DEAD TRIGGER will be released sometime next month for both Android (with special Tegra versions) and iOS, but fear not, we have some gruesome trailers to get your blood pumping.
- SourceMADFINGER Games